Skip to Main Content
Kit (Kuroba Kaito) (
2013-09-24 03:56 am (UTC)
1. Name a Persona whose realm you would never want to visit.
Mira. I think the reason why is pretty obvious.
2. Name a team you think would have an interesting cabin layout.
Does our own cabin not count? If not, then Sapphire!
3. Name a knight you would most want to ask for a quest.
Only one? Lloyd's a pretty consistent quest-giver, so I'll go with him.
4. Name an object you would hate to get as a memory form.
5. Name an invention you think Professor Endboss should work on next.
Looking for ideas, Professor? How about a robot that can vacuum up the darkness like it's dust?
6. Name a Persona you would like to take out on a date.
. . . Firebird.
7. Name a team you wouldn't want to meet in a dark alley.
Sapphire, because they'd probably have some kinda prank up their sleeve if I did.
8. Name a knight you think would have the most team favors.
Lloyd? Or Mithos. They seem pretty popular.
9. Name something you would most like to unlock in Camelot after a game.
Some more fruit would probably be a good idea.
10. Name a Persona most likely to be kidnapped by Professor Endboss.
. . . The Duckling.
11. Name a team you'd like to invite to dinner.
All of 'em!
12. Name a knight you'd most want to visit the home world of.
Tiger's sounds pretty cool. I'd wanna see how that whole HeroTV thing works.
13. Name something you would most like to take with you if you were Booked.
Tch, as if I'd ever wind up in the book. I'd take my headband so Dragonfly couldn't burn it while I was gone.
14. Name a color that would look better on you than your team's.
White, of course ♥
15. Name Professor Endboss's most charming trait.
Er. . . his impressive imagination?
Reply to this
Thread from start
Post a comment in response:
This account has disabled anonymous posting.
You can comment on this post while signed in with an account from many other sites, once you have confirmed your email address.
Sign in using OpenID
If you don't have an account you can
create one now
HTML doesn't work in the subject.
Check spelling during preview
This account is set to log the IP addresses of everyone who comments.
Links will be displayed as unclickable URLs to help prevent spam.
Log in with OpenID?
Forget your password?
Site and Journal Search
Buy Dreamwidth Services
Gift a Random User
Site and Account